4.6 (38 Ratings)
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects. Today with some knowledge about programming you might be able to design an algorithm or software which helps to detect early suicidal tendencies which many at times experts cant find out. So yes Python's importance today is that it has given us wings to fly and make a home above the skies but it is on us how we utilize this resource to the fullest. And believe me, if a person wants to develop something new and do good for society, Python empowers the person to do that. That is the importance of Python today.
What you will learn
Â· Learn to use Python professionally
Â· Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
Â· Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
Â· Understand complex topics, like decorators.
Â· Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
Â· Beginners who have never programmed before.
Â· Programmers switching languages to Python.
Â· Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
Equip your systems with the following configurations:
1. Hardware and Software requirement: Laptop / Desktop
2. Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (Processor i3 / i5 / i7 or AMD equivalent)
3. RAM 4Gb Preferable 8 GB
4. Latest Version of Browsers viz. Google Chrome, Firefox
5. Operating System: Min. Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.7+
6. Internet Connection with 5+ Mbps
7. Internet Explorer not recommended
8. Speakers and a Microphone built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
webcam or HD webcam for Desktop / Laptop with integrated webcam