4.6 (38 Ratings)
Hadoop is an open source, Java based framework used for storing and processing big data.It is an open-source framework for processing big data and it stores the data on cost-effective commodity hardware. Big Data refers to the data which is gigantic in size. This data is generated from various different sources, comes up in different formats and at a very high velocity. The data is stored on inexpensive commodity servers that run as clusters. Its distributed file system enables concurrent processing and fault tolerance.Hadoop is one of the most popularly used Big Data Analytics tool in the big data industry.
Big Data is one big problem and Hadoop is the solution for it. Big Data comes up with enormous benefits for the businesses and Hadoop is the tool that helps us to exploit those benefits of Big Data.
Big data has found many applications in various fields today. The major fields where big data is being used are as follows-
1. Big data analytics has proven to be very useful in the government sector.
2. The advent of social media has led to an outburst of big data. The application of intelligent decisions derived from big data is necessary to understand the consumer mindset.
3. Businesses whose operations involve any type of claims or transaction processing, fraud detection is one of the most compelling Big Data application.
1. The course lets you master the concepts of the Hadoop framework.
2. In-depth knowledge on big data and Hadoop Ecosystem tools such as HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, etc
3. Gain insights on how to improve business productivity by processing Big Data
A) Anyone who wishes to pursue a career in data engineering/ Hadoop Developer
B) Programmers who wishes to level up their skills.
C) It is great for anyone who has prior knowledge about algorithms and data structures, SQL, data pipelines.
Equip your systems with the following configurations-
1. Hardware and Software requirement: Laptop / Desktop
2. Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (Processor i3 / i5 / i7 or AMD equivalent)
3. RAM 4Gb â€“ Preferable 8 GB
4. Latest Version of Browsers viz. Google Chrome, Firefox
5. Operating System: Min. Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.7+
6. Internet Connection with 5+ Mbps
7. Internet Explorer not recommended
8. Speakers and a Microphone â€“ built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
9. A webcam or HD webcam for Desktop / Laptop with integrated webcam